Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Princess Tea



Gracie turned 5 today. When I asked her what theme she wanted for her party, she said she wanted a princess tea party. Well that is right up my alley, so we spent the last month scouring thrift shops and garage sales to find just the right tea pots, tea cups, china, linens and accessories for her special day. We also scored the perfect princess dress for $1 at a yard sale. We had a wonderful time, just Gracie and her 5 best girlfriends.


Align Center

A lovely setting in our backyard.


Yummy Treats.

Girlfriends


Patrick joined the party despite Gracie's "No Smelly Boys" rule. He was very sweet and helpful pushing his sister's friends on the swing.


Her Happy Dance


Remember how great it felt to fly?

Happy Birthday my sweet girl!!


Don't grow up too fast.

2 comments:

  1. It was truly fit for a Princess. OMG I love it. This is definitely Country Magazine material. You should send it too them. I love it. I love how beautiful Gracie looks and how handsome Patty is. I miss them so much.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fit for a princess, indeed!! Lisa's right! This looks like something right of a magazine! You are so talented!
    Thanks for the sweet shout out to me on Lisa's post the other day...it made my day...

    ReplyDelete