
We are celebrating many wonderful graduations this spring. The children of my dearest sisters are all grown up. Matthew F. is going to high school and Joshua, Matthew T. and E.J. are headed to college...and me...well I got a later start and today my BIG girl Gracie graduated from pre-school. My heart was full of pride and my eyes were filled with tears...what on EARTH will I do when she goes to college.
She was voted Miss Enchanted and Most Carefree
Enchanted and Carefree...Those are fabulous qualities don't you agree?
Here she is with her mom...voted Miss Anxiety and Most Stressed Out!!
When I grow up I want to be more like Grace.
Gracie says the most important thing she learned in pre-school was about poison...okay important stuff.
Her favorite pre-school toys were the "bouncy" things...she is Patrick's sister after all,
and she is sure she wants to be a nurse when she grows up.
Her first best friend Morgan. I have wonderful BFF's for 30 years.
May she be as blessed!!
May she always be as happy as she was eating her watermelon ice cream at Friendly's today.
May she grow up to be as wonderful as all of her grown up cousins who are also graduating.
Look out world...Here she comes!!
Please post these in face book so that everyone in the family can see. She is too cute in her pictures:)
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this entry? This is too cute. Oh My how grown is lil gracefulness. I am so proud of her. I miss you guys so much.
ReplyDeleteI love you. Titi Lisa
Carefree and enchanted...I just LOVE it! Aim to keep her that way ;) What beauteousness she has and not to mention brains!Hugs and kisses to your princess on her special day.
ReplyDeleteLove Titi Laraine
Brains and Beauteousness!!! Carefree and enchanted are the way to be..Aim to keep her that way :) hugs and kisses to your little princess
ReplyDeleteLove titi Laraine